We're currently looking for an...
Responsible for leading the design development of retail, hospitality and community experiences from conception to production. Designer must be comfortable designing in 2D + 3D with a multi-disciplinary team and managing multiple projects concurrently. Position entails acting as liaison between clients, internal team and outside vendors and consultants. Reports to Creative Directors and Studio Manager.
• 2+ years of experience designing retail / hospitality environments at an integrated agency
• Experience with global brands and national network companies
• Proficiency with 3D modelling and rendering (CAD, SketchUp, Vray etc)
• Awareness of technological, cultural, media trends & best practices
• Ability to create and manage schedules and deadlines
• Demonstrates passion for design and desire to bring innovative solutions to creative challenges
• Must have excellent sketching / 3D skills and is continually improving
• Understands graphic impact and applications in spatial design
• Ability to translate research findings into easily understood and meaningful insights
• Fluent in English
Position Located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Send your application to email@example.com
Want to stay up to date on the latest goings-on?
Join our mailing list to never miss an update.