Office & Project Manager (Creative-Minded & Social Media Savvy!)
NOTE: This posting is now closed.
We are looking for a dedicated, driven, and highly organized office and project processes manager who would feel at home in a creative agency environment. Our ideal new team member is also a fun-loving social media natural who can take on some social media management responsibilities. The successful candidate will have two equally important responsibilities: helping us to keep our internal office and project management processes maintained and accurate, and also the active and creative management of social media properties. We are looking for someone who can accommodate FT/near-FT hours.
We are looking for someone who will grow with us and become a major part of our team. There is room for this position to evolve around the skills and goals of the successful applicant. To start, this is a 3-month contract position that may become permanent upon mutual agreement of fit.
Our new team member will be dedicated to helping us execute our processes and manage our internal systems reliably and in a timely manner. The successful candidate will be “in on” several projects, keep our internal team accountable to project timelines, and in some cases may act as a primary client contact.
With their finger on the pulse of everything going on at the office and with an eye to maintaining clear and consistent processes, our new team member will be the office go-to for keeping the “trains running on time”. Office management responsibilities include ordering office supplies, mail intake, and some light accounting duties (accounting expertise not required).
Social Media Community Management
Our new team member will be responsible for the creative and active management of our own agency social media accounts and may be responsible for one or more client “B2C” social media properties. They will largely be executing fully developed social media strategies and will have design help from our in-house team to create required assets.
- Project and office management — helping us to keep track of, and meet, timelines and steps in our processes by helping us keep our project management tools reliable and up-to-date as situations evolve in real time
- Social media community management – managing client and Breakhouse social media properties with authentic voice
- Being comfortable as a front-line person for client contact (online methods like Slack or email, or phone), if they need to get hold of someone right away
- Note-taking during meetings
- Formatting/editing/error-checking presentations and other work products
- Other duties as may meet skills and interests
- Open-mindedness and an ability to work creatively with a team
- Can accommodate full time, or nearly-full time
- Exquisitely organized and timeline-oriented
- An understanding and appreciation for brand-building, brand voice, and strategic communications
- Experienced and comfortable with typical office productivity software (Windows/MAC OS, document processing, etc)
- Experienced and comfortable working with online project management systems
- Comfortable communicating with clients
- Excellent written & verbal English
- A passion for creativity and design is a bonus (armchair enthusiasts welcome!)
- Dental, Ext. Health, Vision
- Profit sharing
Salary: $40,000 - $47,000