Graphic Artist (Freelance)
Are you a press-ready pro? Breakhouse is looking to add to their roster of freelance Graphic Artists. We need someone with a minimum 5 years work experience with exceptional attention to detail in graphics, layout and typography, mad multi-tasking abilities and strong communication and organizational skills.
Working with the Art Director, the Graphic Artist will be responsible for following brand guidelines to prepare a wide range of creative assets while ensuring consistent quality and correct file specification for print production.
- Develop final creative assets from creative layouts for print production.
- Revise creative files accurately and efficiently throughout rounds of reviews/edits.
- Consistently apply and enforce style/brand guidelines.
- Help manage and organize large amounts of files and directories.
- Ensure final assets are accurate and error-free, including file construction, organization and prepping of files for print or digital output.
- Review and manage press proofs as necessary.
Stuff you might work on (possibly in the same day):
- Wayfinding & signage for a complex
- Social media posts
- You get the idea.
Copywriting skills are plus!
This is a freelance position, but flexibility is needed on occasion to work in the office alongside the Art Director. Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants of interest will be notified and maybe required to demonstrate their skills with a creative test.